F.R.I.E.N.D.S :)

Though miles may lie between us,
we are never far apart,
for friendship doesn't count miles, 
it's measured by the heart.

yes, that is like me and my friends. 
we are far apart from each other 
for almost 2 years.
Wow already two years
* i cannot believe it, 
it's feel like 2 months only.
why? 
because i always have them in my mind
in my heart and
most important they are in my life.

they are my best best *infinity
best friends ever :)
from the left is Nurin, me:D, Syiba 
Iwa and Afiqah :)


some may asked why i have many bestfriends
yaa i cannot decide
cannot 
cannot
and never can decide
who is my bestfriends 
because i love all of them
fair and square :)


what my friends mean to me?
emm -.-''
they are flowers in the garden of my life
they are stars in my universe
and they are rainbow 
that fill my life with beautiful colours.

Firstly, why they are my flowers?
because they always 
make my life beautiful.
they fill it with their laughter, 
their jokes and their stories..


here are some pictures 
of my beloved bestfriends
^.^
* pictures are the best story teller, 
so let's have a look :)
my friends are good listener
they will always lend 
their ears to hear my story


 my friends also 
good story teller
i am interested to hear all their stories 
and then i will laugh out 
loudly when they made some jokes
*hehe as usual, it is me :)


my friends again always 
be there with me 
in my happy and sad moment
* it's me, cutting the cake :)


and my friends also willing 
to do all crazy things together
hehe here is the video 
of me and them singing :)
haha it is funny right....
eventhough it just 
as simple as singing a song, 
but the value behind it is very valuable.
if they are not your true friends,
are they willing to sing with you? 
huhu not right
we climbing the tower


we playing the kite
*we share our money to buy the kite


high jump high
ohhh yeaaahhhh!


it seems like we like to climb 
-.-''


and yaaaa only with my friends 
i can do all crazy things like that
:D


My friends are stars in my universe
why? 
because
they make me shining all the times
emmm yaa they give 
all their
hope to me
their golden words,
their priceless advices
and
 their uncountable support
to me
* especially in study:)
we are in the same class 
since form 1 to form 5
*so long right? >.<''
FYI
we are in science stream
so it's quite hard for me to study
thus they are the one who 
always help me in studying
we used to study together 
* really miss the moment


my beloved deskmate for two years 
a.k.a my bestfriend :)


my friends and I in bio lab
eagerly waiting to operate a mice and a frog


get ready to be surgeon..hew hew


rainbow...rainbow
my friends are like rainbows 
they had fill my life with beautiful memories
some of the memories are :>
raya festive at school 


sports day




 prefect dinner


hangout :)


hangout too...:)


spend time together
playing like little child


visiting our friend's house


our very first reunion in 2011
*reunion in 2012
coming soon :D


 gathering at my friend's house


last but not least
me and ex-school mates




lastly my infinite love bestfriends


all in all
they had made my life awesome!
they are
Nadia Aisya Nasir (NAD)
Syibratun Ismail (SYIBA)
Nurin Syakira Azhar (RYNN)
Nur Afiqah Abdul Rahman ( IKA)
Nur Iwanina Kamal (IWA)
Ameerah Malkan ( AMEE)
Wan Zakirah Wan Nain ( JA)
Nur Edriena Ibrahim(ED)

*oh i still remember all their full names:)
hehe that is what friend is



F.R.I.E.N.D.S
we may differ from each others
with different interest
different attitude
different personality but 
just remember
we <3 ourself 


Dear peeps,
some memories were captured in the photos above
but most are captured in my heart
I hope they will remain as my bestfriends
till Jannah :)


Friends
you are:)


Love u friends!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment